Tuesday 12 April 2011

Topshop

As my friends all know, I am a huge lover of the high street clothes label Topshop. Most of the item in my wardrobe are from Topshop and I visit the store about 3-4 times a week, I quite often come out with a purchase too! This blog will have a re-occurring theme of new clothes posts as I cannot wait to tell the world about them; so I hope you like clothes or this blog IS NOT for you! So here's my first fashion update folks - I hope you like it!


Photo 1 of Blue Chiffon Floral PlaysuitI purchased this yesterday - isn't it beautiful! Perfect for the summer (and my holidays) this blue floral play suit looks good for any occasion! I know its going in my suit case ready for the summer holidays and will make several appearances and I already can't wait to wear it! Available in petite so fits my shorter body too, always handy!


Payday cannot come quick enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment